“The primary mission of the Wenatchee Wild Booster Club shall be to encourage sportsmanship, social participation, and etiquette among participants. members, and families. The Booster Club will also provide financial support to the Wenatchee Wild hockey team, comprised of players aged 16-20.”
The purpose of the Booster Club shall be:
* - To promote and assist with the continuing education of Wenatchee Wild players.
* - To promote the Wenatchee Wild in their community efforts, both on and off the ice.
* - To keep open lines of communication between the Wenatchee Wild management and Booster Club.
* - To promote and provide for charitable activities and programs of a benevolent nature, including educational assistance, provided, however, that no funds or property of the Booster Club may be exploited to the benefit of individual Booster Club members.
* - To raise funds through any lawful means for the benefit of the corporation and to further its purpose.
WWHBC Annual Membership Pricing
Individual (18+) - $20
Senior (60+) - $15
Junior (under 17) - $15
Family (Immediate household) - $30
Corporate Pricing Available
Specific events will be determined by WWHBC members upon formation, but are expected to include up to three exclusive events (prior to the season, at Christmas, and toward the end of the regular season). A newsletter, presale access to Players ProLine gear, and discounts on merchandise and bus trips also are planned.
Additional benefits may be determined by WWHBC members as well.
Applications now available!